To stand beside the disadvantaged Bauls, Fakirs and Musicians who are currently on the verge of losing their livelihood, due to the recent Covid Pandemic and the resultant lock down. We are organising food and other necessities for the artistes.
Baul Fakir Utsav Samity Trust has created a Solidarity Fund, to offset the ongoing crisis.
How can you help?
- By contributing to the Solidarity Fund, which will be used solely for sending money, food and other essentials
- By sending money directly to their bank accounts (which we can facilitate)
- If an artiste does not have a bank account, we will ensure delivery of your support
- In all the cases we will send you report
All donations to this account should be in Indian Rupees. Indian Passport Holders residing in Any Country can donate in Any Currency. Donations are eligible for tax exemption, as applicable under section 80G.
Our contact and bank details are below
BAUL FAKIR UTSAV SAMITY TRUST
Reg. Office: 84A / 1 IBRAHIMPUR ROAD, JADAVPUR, KOLKATA – 700 032
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.baulfakirutsav.in
Contact the Secretary at 9874671800 for further information.
– Indian Trusts Act 1882 – No. 190305249 of 2017
– Section 80G(5)(vi) of Income Tax Act. 1961 as of 21/01/2019
– Section 12AA of Income Tax Act. 1961 as of 21/01/2019
Account Holder: BAUL FAKIR UTSAV SAMITY TRUST
Bank: United Bank of India, A/c. No.: 0103010670760
IFS Code: UTBI0JAD133, Branch: Jadavpur
Bank Address: 24 RAJA S C MULLICK ROAD, KOLKATA – 700032